This weekend we will continue our regular schedule and be out there from 10-1 Sat & Sun. Come and help us out, anyone is a member of the garden that does some work.
Things to get done:
1) finish ripping out the grass from the flower beds at the front and the bulk herb area on the left.
2) begin to remove grass and arrange rocks to define the area for the medicine wheel herb garden
3) move dirt on to all 3 areas, rake and prepare the beds
4) Clear refuse away from area around the marble steps
5) measure the front and rear fence lines and calculate fence line and number of anchored fence posts needed
6) water, water, water