I will be away this weekend but if anyone else wants to stop by the garden to get some work, please do and let me know what you did. Jay and others may be coming in at different times as well so look for them. There are tools under the rubber mat near the marble stoop steps.
I’ll list a few things here that need to get done and please contact me if you want to or already did do them.
1) finish removing grass from bulk herb garden area along the north wall.
2) move compost over to the herb bed and shape the beds as laid out in the design.
3) start cutting out/removing the grass form the medicine wheel herb garden starting from the center and going out till we find the right max size to fit within the ellipsis of the veggie beds.
4) move the earth to the medicine wheel bed and form two concentric circles with offset cut outs to walk through.
5) mark and cut out the grass on the last three beds at the top of the hill they should be the same size and parallel to the other 2 rows of beds there….then fill with compost.
6) clear out vegetation/junk from along north fence and also the marble step pile…we want to start trying to move some of the steps and need it cleared and accessible.